Brijlal Pte Limited (hereafter referred to as "Brijlal) provides warranty service for products sold on it's website. This is done based on terms outlined below.
Purchasing from this website will constitute acceptance of these Warranty Terms.
The warranty period is stated in the product information section for each product. Different products have different warranty periods.
A new product purchased from Brijlal is covered by a warranty against all manufacturing defects from the date of purchase for periods stated on each product's information page (90 days to 1 year). Brijlal agrees to repair or replace without charge any part found to be defective during the warranty period.
This is provided the products have been used according to its accompanying instruction manual and is used for domestic or residential purposes only.
The warranty is a back-to-base warranty meaning that the item will need to be physically brought to:
- Brijlal Service Centre (Suva)
- Nearest Brijlal store (if you reside outside Suva)
The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase and covers the cost for replacement parts/equipment and labour. In order to verify a warranty situation the original receipt and this warranty certificate must accompany the warranty claim, together with an intact manufacturer’s serial number on the product. Any warranty claim, work, or replacements provided are to fulfill the terms of the original warranty period only.
If defects should appear within the warranty period, you may return the unit with the warranty certificate and your receipt as proof of purchase to the place of purchase.
The warranty does not cover:
- Replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
- Any product with serial number defacement, modification or removal.
- Defects or damages from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification, adjustment, viruses, power surges, prolonged exposure to sunlight or insects & rodents
- Compatibility issues with various operating systems, software, hardware or errors caused by conflicting software
- Liquid damage
- Any damage or deterioration due to shipment
- Any damage caused by incorrect installation
- Any damage caused by using accessories which are not recommended by Brijlal (including compatible printer consumables which are not recommended by Brijlal)
- All surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use
- Shipping, delivery and insurance charges to and from your nearest Brijlal service receiving location (which must be paid by the purchaser)
- Any accessories supplied with the product (e.g., cables, cases, plugs, antenna, batteries, ink cartridges and toners, etc) or used in conjunction with the product
- Any product subject to misuse, abuse, accident or service by anyone other than an authorized agent
- Any product subject to commercial use or usage that is excessively beyond what would be considered appropriate in a domestic or residential situation.
- Loss of data stored on the internal memory or hard drive including data corruption
- Software faults (only hardware is covered by warranty)
Brijlal shall in no event be liable for injuries to persons or property, or for incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages arising from the use of this product. This warranty does not apply to damage due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents; repairs or alterations.