Return Policy (Online Sales)
For a product to be returned under our Returns Policy, that product must be in its original packaging, unused and in resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective. Brijlal Pte Limited (hereafter referred to as "Brijlal") will exchange or refund online purchases provided:
- The exchange or refund is sought within 7 days of delivery
- The product is faulty and not fit for its purpose (within 7 days of delivery)
- The product varies or differs materially from the description given
Proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange or refund. Please note: If you have purchased products online and you want to return them in store, you must produce a printout of your Order Confirmation Email into the store. You may receive a refund for the product but not the delivery fee. Costs associated with returning the product are the responsibility of the purchaser/recipient.
How to Return a Product
Products can be returned to your nearest store. You will need to have the original receipt available as proof of purchase. Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment, e.g. to the credit card used to make the purchase.
Exchanges or Refunds
Brijlal will refund or exchange an item you have purchased provided the following conditions have been met:
- The product must be returned within 7 days of delivery with original receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product must be in original unused condition with all accessories in original packaging.
- The product has not been damaged whilst in the customer’s possession.
If we find that the product has not been returned in resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange or refund.
Delivery fees for returns will be at the purchaser's cost.
Refunds will be processed within 5 – 10 working days or depending on the processing time of the cardholder’s issuing bank.
Damaged or Lost Products
Brijlal will not be responsible for any damage or loss of goods whilst in transit.
Warranties or Guarantees
If you believe a product is faulty or damaged and is covered under warranty (within warranty period), it may be necessary for us to send your product to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a failure with the product, we will endeavour to remedy this by repairing the products (for repairable items), provided you have the following:
- The original receipt or proof of purchase; and
- The warranty or guarantee card for the product
Where an item is damaged through mishandling, misuse or abnormal use, no refund, exchange or repair will be provided, whether the fault is identified by Brijlal, the manufacturer or their service agent.